Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yo yo yo here's a new PO! (music june 15-18)

THURSDAY:
Chris Smith and the Irish Jam - Traditional Irish Music. Acoustic, instrumental.

FRIDAY:

Trent Price with Katie Howell. Two of our favs!

SATURDAY:

Colt Compton Quintet. Live Jazz like you never believe.

SUNDAY:

Gentry Morris, Jeffrey Joslin, & Steven Gordon. These dudes are from Tennessee! And they are good. www.gentrymorris.com , www.jeffreyjoslin.com , www.stephengordonmusic.com

Murfreesboro Photoshoot 7/9/05

All shows are FREE and start around 8:30. Let's do this!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seldom leave a response, however i did some searching and wound up
here "Yo yo yo here's a new PO! (music june 15-18)".
And I actually do have some questions for you if you don't mind. Is it just me or does it look like some of the comments look like coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at other places, I'd like to follow everything new you have to post.
Could you list of all of your community sites like your linkedin
profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
My page - nude girls

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you supply on your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here frequently. I am moderately sure I will be told many new stuff proper here! Good luck for the next!

Have a look at my homepage www.sexykoo.com

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home