Monday, December 12, 2005

MuSiCa Dec. 14 - 17th

evryBODY evryBODY throw your hands in the air! Wave em all around like you just don't care! ... ... You know, nobody is my boss here - and sometimes that's a bad thing.

K, great stuff this week:

WEDNESDAY
Bluesette Merci (www.myspace.com/bluesettemerci) Amazing Jazz, Blues, Surf. 8:30pm.

THURSDAY
First Ever Third Grade Poetry Night! A third grade class from Maedgen Elementary will come to read their original works. Don't miss. 6:30pm.

FRIDAY
Portland, Oregon's Trent Price will be opening for Geoff Lynn & Kyle Pierce's new band "Every New Day". Acoustic folk/rock/wackos.

SATURDAY
Poetry Throwdown #9. Come read your poetry or someone else's and say it's yours. Nat won't know the difference. Good times! 8:30pm.


All shows are FREE - but artists definitely appreciate tips!

2 Comments:

Blogger musiclover123987 said...

Yo Sugar Brown's Coffee !

I found "MuSiCa Dec. 14 - 17th" while searching for roland - I dunno why your post came up, but your post did get my attention and interest!

Hey - Tonight, I'm being blown away by the "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy blues" piano music at http://www.claycotton.com. And I can't stop smiling :)

I wonder if you like it as much as I do... Lemme know, ok?


Thanks,

- Greg
PS: I hope you enjoy these sites:
roland
piano blues piano blues
blues piano blues piano
boogie woogie boogie woogie
boogie woogie boogie woogie piano
piano secrets blues piano secrets
ltci long term care insurance
football football resources

10:43 PM  
Blogger musiclover987123 said...

Hello Sugar Brown's Coffee !

I'm a music lover, and I found your post, "MuSiCa Dec. 14 - 17th", while searching for info on cd - I don't know why your post came up, but it did capture my attention and interest! Thank You!

Hey - Tonight, I'm being frothed into a righteous euphoria by the "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy blues" piano music at http://www.claycotton.com. And I just can't stop smiling :)

I wonder if you like it as much as I do... Lemme know, ok?


Thanks,

- Sandra

PS: I hope you enjoy these sites:
cd
piano blues piano blues
blues piano blues piano
boogie woogie boogie woogie
boogie woogie boogie woogie piano
piano secrets blues piano secrets
ltci long term care insurance
football football resources

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home