Monday, September 13, 2004

Shows this week September 15-18

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
Mark Twain

WEDNESDAY
Bluesette Merci! back from their hawaiian tour, the Green men return to groove the houseblend to the max. Guitar driven Blues/Jazz dou sometimes trio sometimes quatro, these guys are great!
FRIDAY
knock knock. who's there? John. John who? John Flippin' Boswell! our favorite local folk hero sits in again with classics, originals, singalongs, and whistle-alongs. ...? He'll hug you even if you don't tip. gotta love him.
SATURDAY
Joni Nichols Band aka Zach & Joni aka Joni Mitche...imeannichols aka Sheryl Crow - However you know her, you know she's great! If you don't know, come listen to some amazing original music from Joni & Zach & Co. Acoustic-Folk-Rockish.

Sugar Brown's - where the deer and the antelope play!


1 Comments:

Anonymous masturbation stories com said...

Sometimes I go tohim at his apartment and sometimes he takes me in to friendshouses and shares me with them. When thiswas all over I would have to arrange for another threesome withsomeone else.
free male beastiality stories
teen spanking stories
wrestling femdom stories
fetish beastiality sex stories
nifty stories
Sometimes I go tohim at his apartment and sometimes he takes me in to friendshouses and shares me with them. When thiswas all over I would have to arrange for another threesome withsomeone else.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home