Tuesday, July 20, 2004

CONCERTS this weekend: july 21-24

hey! we've got some great music this week!:

EVERY WEDNESDAY!   Bluesette Merci (bluesy/jazzy trio featuring Tom Green, Caleb Jude Green, and Todd Caldwell)  free!  (tips)

 
FRIDAY (24th)  Brent Wheeler & Students (phatso jazzy guitars / classical) $2  ... i wasn't here when these guys played last spring but i heard fantastic things... all the guitar players present were blown away...
 
SATURDAY (25th)  Joni Nichols  (sheryl crow-like acoustic folk)  Joni is really good.  free! (tips)
 
come on down to sugar brown's and support live local music!
 
 


6 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey Wynns said...

Heya! Nice blog...I never got your e-mail (I might have accidently deleted it)...but you are now linked...

1:05 AM  
Blogger kim said...

no, i am not commenting just cause you told me to.

i am excited about your new blog. and my new name. kimmy j and the whitelegs will surely win me a band boy...

7:18 AM  
Blogger matt said...

brent was my jazz instructor last year. he's a really great guy and i'm sure a swell guitar player.

11:34 AM  
Blogger heather or megan said...

(Megan Henry)

I am so excited that ya'll got a blog!! Sounds like some good music this week...wish I was there to hear it!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Sugar Brown's Coffee said...

megan - you need to get your bad self in here for another concert! i asked kelsey for a copy of the songs you recorded with him and he's bringing them by soon. i want to talk to you about a compilation cd we're putting together of local artists... email me at sugarbrowns@hotmail.com if you get a chance. thanks!
|jb|

1:43 PM  
Blogger Sugar Brown's Coffee said...

wait - that's sugarbrownscoffee@hotmail.com

yo

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home